Radical ProsportPopular Featured
Posted 5 months ago by Chris Payne / 518 views
$, £, C$, A$, €, $AUD 15,995
This car left the factory in 2007 and was raced twice in Sweden. It then went on display in a bar for 6 years before being shipped to Malta where it was rebuilt and tested once. I have a list of every owner from new. The engine is a 1300 and has under 10 hours use . This year the car has been stripped back to its bare chassis and powder coated and rebuilt.
Car is eligible for 750 bike sports, Zeo prototypes MSV allcomers and others or a great trackday car.
- 1300cc Gen 1 Hayabusa Engine
- New Quaife diff ( 10kg saving )
- New Radiator
- New Discs and Pads ( Mintex 1155)
- Fire Extinguisher serviced March 2022
- Schroth Belts in date 2023
- 2 sets of wheels one with brand new Avon wets and the other has Avon slicks with 40 laps use.
- PR6 Crash box
- PR6 front spliter and rear diffuser
- High downforce twin element rear wing
- New chain
- New sprockets
- Varley redtop battery
- Manual shift ( there is a disconnected flatshifter in the car)
- all the uprights and wish bones have been crack tested and fosgard treated
- Avo adjustable dampers serviced March 2022
- PR6 springs