2012 Radical SR3 Chassis 547
by FOS373 / 1202 views / Popular
$, £, C$, A$, €, $AUD 35,000
Selling my Radical SR3. With work and lots of travel, just not getting the use I want out of it.
Charley has it listed as a 2010, but my documents show 2012 – who knows….. Was previously a UK registered vehicle so has higher chassis mileage (13k) but still in very good shape.
Newer donor motor.
SCR Performance in Loveland Colorado went through the car after I purchased and replaced worn drive shafts and did an overall check.
Two sets of wheels – one mounted with rains, the other with Hankook Ventus slicks with 3 half day sessions.
New harnesses/seat belt installed after I purchased it.
Ask questions and I’ll respond. Asking $35k. I’m in Denver and can reasonably assist getting car to someone.
11-6-2019 – added photos, including most with body work off. can send video walk around.
1/8/2020 update -added a couple of fotos – new year, lets get it sold
- Listing ID: 16231
- Model: SR3
- Year Produced: 2012
- Chassis Serial Number: 547
- Driver Position: Right Hand
- Engine size: 1340
- Engine Serial Number: na
- Chassis Hours: na
- Engine Hours since Overhaul: na
- Gelcoat Color: White
- Graphics Color / Description: white
- Paddle Shifting: Yes
- Bodywork / Aerodynamic Options: Race Lighting Set (Headlights), Le Mans-style Carbon-composite Rear View Mirrors, Carbon-composite Dive Planes
- Rear Wing Options: Aluminum
- Shock Absorber Option: Single Adjustable Bespoke Mono-Tube
- Fuel Tank Options: 54L Aluminum
- IVA / SVA Type Approval kit (to make road legal). Includes road lights, switches, programmable ignition, hand brake calipers, horn,quiet silencer &catalytic converter, collapsible steering column, rear view mirror, bodywork trim and molding: Yes
This Post Has 5 Comments
bump. make offer. i would like this to goto someone who will use it
How many hours on drive train and when was the last time fuel cell was certified.
BUMP…… make offer.
Your radical is always available ?