2012 SR8 w/blue gel-coat
by Richard Kosar / 605 views / Popular
As of 11-25-18 the car logs 5519 miles and has 115:06 on the clock.
This car has carbon brakes on it.
I’ve noticed that some, but not all, front suspension components have 168 tags.
Came with Michelin tires.
Full AIM camera setup
- Listing ID: 10544
- Model: SR8
- Year Produced: 2012
- Chassis Serial Number: SR800195
- Driver Position: Left Hand
- Engine size: 2.7L
- Engine Serial Number: RPX104
- Chassis Hours: 115:06
- Engine Hours since Overhaul: 22
- Gelcoat Color: Blue
- Graphics Color / Description: Nothing yet other than bright green planes on the wing.
- Paddle Shifting: Yes
- Bodywork / Aerodynamic Options: Race Lighting Set (Headlights), Air Jack System, Le Mans-style Carbon-composite Rear View Mirrors, Carbon-composite Dive Planes
- Rear Wing Options: Carbon-Composite High-Downforce BiPlane
- Brake Options: 300mm Front Floating Disk (SR8 Only upgrade), 300mm Rear Floating Disk (SR8 Only upgrade)
- Shock Absorber Option: Triple Adjustable Bespoke Mono-Tube
- Dry-Break Re-fueling System: No
- Logging Options: Brake Pressure Logging