2020 Radical SR10 LHDPopular
Posted 10 months ago by Francesco D'Avola / 313 views
$, £, C$, A$, €, $AUD 160,000
Mileage 1165 mi.
Chassis# SR10 00011
• RPE-Ford 2261cc, 425bhp and 380 lb-ft, turbocharged engine with direct injection, twin-independent variable cam timing and drive-by-wire throttle
• Custom Garrett turbocharger
• Billet Motorsport pistons, forged connecting rods and bespoke dry-sump system
• Latest Life Racing ECU with detailed interrogation function for maintenance and analysis
• High-flow racing exhaust system
• Six-speed Hewland sequential transaxle
• Radical developed paddle-activated pneumatic gearshift system with auto-blipper
• WaveTrac torque-biasing limited-slip differential
• Mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive
• Left-hand drive, two-seat, purpose built sportscar.
• Powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with integral safety cell, complying with FIA Safety Structure test.
• FIA compliant aluminum honeycomb front crash structures.
• Removable forward-facing steel chassis stays.
• Fully adjustable pedal box.
• FIA specification 20 gallon (77 liter) fuel cell upgrade.
• White six-piece lightweight gel coat finish fiberglass bodywork.
• Owners name on side of cockpit.
• New high-downforce ‘double-tunnel’ composite front diffuser with towing eye & central brake ducts connecting carbon composite brake cooling shrouds.
• New removable high nose front section with 8-LED lighting array.
• Wheel arch louvers front & rear.
• Composite side pods with air management system & radiator inlet.
• Composite side-skirts.
• New removable open-deck tail section incorporating high intensity LED brake/tail lighting & central FIA rain light.
• Carbon composite high-downforce twin front dive plane upgrade.
• Carbon composite Le Mans style rear view mirrors.
• Carbon composite high-downforce bi-plane rear wing.
• New high-downforce lowered deck angle rear diffuser
• Composite high-sided adjustable drivers & passenger seat.
• Driver & passenger FIA compliant HANS compatible seat-belts.
• Composite head restraint with FIA shock-absorbing foam.
• FIA shock-absorbing foam forward stay head protector upgrade.
• Manually activated FIA homologated 3-nozzle Zero 360 gas fire extinguisher system.
• Quick-release steering wheel.
• Carbon-composite dash surround.
• Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster.
• AIM MXL2 multifunction backlit LCD display unit with digital gear indicator, internal accelerometer & gyro, 10 LED shift light array, real-time track map location & ambient light sensor.
• Brake pressure sensor upgrade.
• Suspension logging upgrade.
• AIM SmartyCam HD GPS in-car video module upgrade.
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system front & rear including unequal length top & bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights, forged steel centre lock hubs & interchangeable anti-roll links.
• Single-adjustable bespoke mono-tube coil-over damper upgrade.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Radical four-pot calipers front & rear.
• 280mm diameter x 25mm 48-vane fully floating discs, front & rear.
• Silver Radical centre lock cast aluminum wheels (8”x15”, 10½”x16”).
• Hankook bespoke slick racing tires (200/580-R115, 265/605-R16).
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4077 mm / W 1800 mm / H 1093 mm, 1345 lbs.
Contact us if interested or to request more information.