Parting out 2007 PR6 Chassis #14
by Dennis S / 789 views / Popular
2007 PR6 chassis #14. Rear upper body and right side pod damaged in fire. Body parts cost prohibitive to freight across the water or repair. Retiring soon and will be parting out. Have been using as part car for it’s sister chassis #15.
Bare frame or rolling chassis looking for home so I don’t have to move it.
Rear wing. Wheels, front body, have two hayabusa engines may consider parting with.
Please contact me if you are looking for PR6 parts.
In San Jose/Gilroy area moving to SoCal before year end, prefer local pick up.
- Listing ID: 8437
- Model: PR6
- Year Produced: 2007
- Chassis Serial Number: PR06 0014
- Driver Position: Center
- Engine size: None
- Gelcoat Color: Blue
- Graphics Color / Description: Carbon Fibre wrap
- Paddle Shifting: No
- Rear Wing Options: Aluminum
- Fuel Tank Options: 54L Aluminum
- Dry-Break Re-fueling System: No
- IVA / SVA Type Approval kit (to make road legal). Includes road lights, switches, programmable ignition, hand brake calipers, horn,quiet silencer &catalytic converter, collapsible steering column, rear view mirror, bodywork trim and molding: No
This Post Has 3 Comments
Dennis, by any chance is you other car white, Orange and black? Did we meet a couple of years ago at Laguna Seca?
Can I talk you into adding Chassis # 15 to the Registry?
Hi Charles, Yes still running the 13 car (chassis 15).
Last month completed my 100th day at Laguna Seca, I’m sure we’ve met somewhere along the way.
I’ll get them both entered this week.