2013 Radical SR3 RS. Chassis # 866, Low hoursPopular
Posted 10 months ago by CharleyH / 157 views
$, £, C$, A$, €, $AUD 54,000
Chassis #866. 2013 Radical SR3 RS
Optional factory upgrades:
- 1500cc RPE motor (260bhp) with twin battery 24v starting system
- LeMans style carbon rear view mirrors
- 280mm x 25mm front/rear brake rotors
- Triple adjustable suspension
- Air jack system (includes bottle/wand/hose/cart)
- Brake pressure logging
- FIA-spec 20 gallon fuel cell
- Dry-break refueling system
Used exclusively for open track days at NJMP, where stored and maintained, since purchasing in 2017
25.5 hours on the car/engine. Comes with the standard 3.07 gears installed and also the 2.91 as a spare set. Also includes all battery tenders, AIM cables, air jack support stands, fitted car cover, wheel nut socket, second set of black wheels/slicks. New livery installed, fresh Dunlop slicks, new front rotors, and fully rebuild GDU all in March 2018. Needs nothing but 100 octain fuel and someone to enjoy. Ran 911’s at track days for years and there is absolutely no comparison. This will ruin you for all other track day cars!
Feel free to contact with any questions or for additional photos, Happy to assist with anything and have plenty of photos to share.