by Mick Steer / 888 views / Popular
Bought late 2017, only used for track days, would like to know of its earlier race history. i was told it was used for endurance racing.
Believe car to be a 2004 car but do not have any documentation for that.
Not for sale, unless I decide to upgrade to an SR8
- Listing ID: 7980
- Chassis Serial Number: SR3 00217
- Driver Position: Right Hand
- Engine size: 1500 Extreme
- Gelcoat Color: Green
- Graphics Color / Description: Wrapped in Matt Orange with black union jack on bonnet and rear wing planes
- Paddle Shifting: No
- Rear Wing Options: Carbon-Composite High-Downforce BiPlane
- Brake Options: 280mm Front Floating Disk (upgrade), 280mm Rear Floating Disk (upgrade)
- Shock Absorber Option: Single Adjustable Bespoke Mono-Tube
- Fuel Tank Options: 77L FiA Fuel Cell
This Post Has One Comment
Mick, you have a beautiful car, thank you for adding it to the registry. Identifying the exact build year of the early cars is a bit tricky because there is so much misrepresentation in the early cars. When I look at the cars in the Registry I look for information from original owners who should have a good idea of when they purchased the car. Chassis number 207’s input was given by an original owner and he said that his car was delivered in 2004, so it is highly likely that your car is also a 2004. Regarding additional history, this is the first time I have seen your chassis number so regrettably I don’t have any additional information on your car. It might be worth posting in the SR3 section of our Radical Forum asking if others have information about your car. It is a bit of a long shot, but it is worth a try.